Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1. The Boxcar Children series
2. My Louisiana Sky by Kimberly Willis Holt
3. Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
4. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
5. Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
6. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
7. Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
8. A Doll’s House by Henrik Ibsen
9. A Loss for Words by Lou Ann Walker
10. Amelia’s Notebook series
Licorice is definitely not making it much longer.
School starts on Tuesday.
They discontinued by favorite lipstick and color.